The Hall itself is not currently licensed for the sale or provision of alcohol.


If you are planning to sell alcohol at your event you will need to apply for a licence, which is called a ‘Temporary Event Notice (TEN)’. Please note the current guidance from South Norfolk Council for a Standard TEN is you must submit your application at least 10 clear working days prior to the date of your event.

Should you have any questions about a TEN, you can contact:

South Norfolk Council on 01508 533633.

More information is available on this link:

There are a number of local publicans that can provide a bar for events.


The Old Ram

Buffy’s Brewery

Gissing Crown 

If you apply for a TEN, please let the Booking Clerk know to enable us to maintain accurate records.  As a premises can host no more than 15 TEN's per calendar year.